FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Forum Discussions (1,723)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Developper documentation

Hi everybody! i'm glad to become one of the fans of FrontlineSMS and to be with you today. since 1 week ago, i discovered this Magnificent…

Started by nadir in Uncategorized

6 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by nadir

Blue tooth connection question

Hi, we're using phones from Uganda that don't have cable connection so using Blue tooth as suggested. We can load phones onto Frontline the…

Started by Sacha DeVelle in Uncategorized

3 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by George Mu'ammar

Frontline won't start.

Hi,So I was attempting to change frontlineSMS to use a database that I had created, but when I changed it to mine I got an error message an…

Started by Scott Campbell in Uncategorized

2 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Margaret Ndisha Mwakala

Help - trying to get connected in Ethiopia!

Hello, I am trying to demonstrate frontline sms for our local partners in Ethiopia who are all really interested to use it for communicatio…

Started by Gweneth Barry in Uncategorized

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

CMDA Phones with FrontlineSMS

I'm contemplating recommending FrontlineSMS to my organization, Yellow Barn, a small arts group that operates a summer festival and school…

Started by James E. Mitchell in Uncategorized

1 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

How to delete the Form Results

I created a Form and send to client.  Entered some data in the client and uploaded to server.  It is showing the results.  I exported to cs…

Started by Gopinath in Uncategorized

5 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Installing to Ubuntu 9.10 PHP,Apache,MySQL,FrontlineSMS

I use only Linux and I didn’t find any good instructions to run FrontLineSMS in my computer. So I tried a few  things and here is my way t…

Started by Mika Saari in Uncategorized

0 Mar 4, 2010

software set up

Hi Guys, been trying to start up my programme but this message keep coming up. What could be the problem?      class java.lang.UnsatisfiedL…

Started by Nyumba Tobias Ochieng in Uncategorized

0 Mar 4, 2010

Uploading of Forms

Hey guys How are we doing? Im great and feel blessed to be a part of this. I am having a bit of an issue getting round with the usage of Fr…

Started by Henry Lumpa in Uncategorized

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Henry Lumpa

More clarification needed with the "(No Forms)" error

Hi, I've got an issue where the interaction between the phone forms client and FLSMS while attempting to download a newly announced availab…

Started by Lyndon Voigt in Uncategorized

0 Mar 3, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service