FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Forum Discussions (1,726)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do you have a good story of using mobile tech for dev / edu / health? we want it!

The ML4D (mobile learning for development) project is running a series of practitioner workshops on using mobile and social technologies fo…

Started by Yishay Mor in Uncategorized

0 Feb 24, 2010

Developer Question

I have project to support farmers in Kenya that needs 2-way SMS messaging.  Since twitter supports SMS, I have process that reads and match…

Started by Hungry Gardener in Uncategorized

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

modern models for Frontlinesms?

Hello! I want to take advantage of the program Frontlinesms, but models of telephones which are indicated on a site – old, productions to 2…

Started by Pavlo in Uncategorized

3 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Quick question about FrontlineForms

I know that if a user fills out a form in an area where there is no mobile signal, the form is held in queue until a mobile signal is detec…

Started by Anthony Papillion in Uncategorized

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Using Frontline SMS in Ethiopia

Dear all,If anyone knows of someone using frontline sms in Ethiopia could you let me know? I would be interested to learn how it works ther…

Started by Gweneth Barry in Uncategorized

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Anthony Papillion

Installation of FrontlineForms Client for Motorola L6i

I am having some problems installing the client version of FrontlineForms onto the Motorola L6i phone.  This phone doesn't have GPRS config…

Started by Nick Amland in Uncategorized

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Nick Amland

importing messages

Hello,   With Frontline are you able to import preexisting text messages that you received on your phone while not connected to the laptop?…

Started by Dylan Ramshaw in Uncategorized

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

FATAL ERROR ON STARTUP

ERROR ON START UP MY OS IS WINDOWS XPclass java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError :: null    at net.frontlinesms.data.db.DbController.sql_es…

Started by reynaldo t. padama in Uncategorized

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Alex Anderson

Server version of FSMS

I am interested in deploying a large country-wide project using FSMS. The project will eventually need to send and receive millions of mess…

Started by Jamie Lundine in Uncategorized

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Jamie Lundine

Fatal error starting FrontlineSMS with Ubuntu 64bit

Hi guys Not sure if this has already been posted or addressed, at least a Google search wasn't so useful. My machine's OS details are: $…

Started by Francis Cabarle in Uncategorized

4 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service