FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Forum Discussions (1,787)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Frontline 1 Year Review (1.5.8)

Dear Frontline Community, I have been using Frontlime for almost exactly one year now.  In that time, I have received about 35,000 messages…

Started by Ryan Knight in Uncategorized

3 Apr 16, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Contact Name in Message?

Hi! Is it possible to put the contact name in the message? I'm not seeing this as an options, and neither <Name> nor $(Name) work.  …

Started by Ryan Knight in Uncategorized

2 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

FSMS Inconsistency

After testing FSMS for a couple of months, I decided to launch a project this past Friday and of course that's when I started to have probl…

Started by Adrian Aguilera in Uncategorized

10 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Cannot retrieve form data on FrontlineSMS for Mac

Hi, I have just starting experimenting with FrontlineSMS to evaluate if it would be a good tool for our staff submit field data to our data…

Started by Nicholas Handler in Uncategorized

6 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Nicholas Handler

How much does the sms cost

Hey hai                 i want to know how much does a sms cost by using clicka tel and intile sms. Im from india. i want to know how much…

Started by Dilipprasath in Uncategorized

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Can send but cannot receive

Hi guys, firstly thank you guys for saving me. I hope FLSMS will save my Final Year Project. I was having a hard time trying out Kannel and…

Started by Huan Soo Wai in Uncategorized

5 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Do anybody know anyone?

Hi thereI am new with frontline sms and hoping that some of you can help me with contacts and input. I work as a journalist in Denmark but…

Started by Malene Bo in Uncategorized

0 Apr 9, 2010

Receiving error messages when getting forms from server.

Hi, I'm using a NOKIA 6226 cell-phone and a SEIMENS Samba GSM modem for a specific project. I've created a form to test my FRONTLINESMS set…

Started by Mouz Asfaw in Uncategorized

0 Apr 7, 2010

Frontline software connection with mobile phone

I need help urgently: the frontline software refuses to connect to my mobile phone although i am using the nokia model approved and include…

Started by Maria Ahmad in Uncategorized

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Washington DC Based Functioning FLSMS Hub ?

Hi all,Wondering if anyone who is DC-based is actively using a FLSMS hub that is set up locally (or if anyone in the community knows of suc…

Started by Eric Rubin in Uncategorized

13 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Marc Maxson

© 2015   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service