FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (644)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modem Compatibility

I was surprised (and disappointed) to find that the popular OPTION ICON 515M GSM MODEM is not compatible with FrontlineSMS. Is this a known…

Started by Jim Ho

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

How to turn up the Modem Logging level of FrontlineSMS version 2

Turning up the modem logging level is useful to the support team because it generates more logs detailing the intricacies on how the applic…

Started by Geoffrey Muchai

0 Jul 10, 2013

Problems with Samba 75 modem connection

Hello FrontlineSMS'ers We have used FrontlineSMS for many years and we love it! It adds a hugely valuable component of interactivity to ou…

Started by Amanda Atwood

14 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Huawei E173: erratic connection behavior

I installed a new Huawei E173 modem and installed FLSMS.  The first time I ran FLSMS, it connected on COM3 and detected several unknown dev…

Started by Larry

3 Jul 10, 2013

ERROR smslib.CService - CMS Errors [+CMSERROR:304]

Hi, We are experience serious issues to send sms from frontlinesms2, almost all the time we get this error on the log : ERROR smslib.CServi…

Started by Eduardo Belinchon

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Help please ... we are newbies having problems connecting to modems

We are working on SMS based question and answer services to be used in Cambodia and Mali, and facing problems getting Frontline SMS to reli…

Started by Ken Kitson

5 Jul 3, 2013

French how-to guide

I've seen a few posts from 2012 asking about a french help guide for Frontline and as far as I can tell, there isn't one available yet. I'm…

Started by Alexander Merkovic-Orenstein

0 Jul 2, 2013

Huawei e173 + FrontlineSMS * MacOSX Lion 10.7 = nulling all day

Hi everyone, I am trying to get Frontline to pick up the Huawei e173 modem that was sent to me by the Frontline team.   -The modem is unloc…

Started by Michael Ryave

10 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Cody Skinner

FrontlineSMS having two separate data collections

My questions' is directed to FrontlineSMS: 1. Can FrontlineSMS have two separate data collections for two different projects? 2. Can we…

Started by Eric Molon

1 Jun 27, 2013

Switched computers. FrontlineSMS no longer works?

Hi, all! I'm having problems with FrontlineSMS. I've recently switched to a newer laptop and for some strange reason, Frontline does not w…

Started by Shaina Tantuico

1 Jun 27, 2013

RSS

© 2016   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service