FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (597)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web Connection Activity Not Accepting Web Service URL

Hi, I am trying out the Web Connection Activity feature in FrontlineSMS 2.2.1. I tried to set it up with a REST service running on my loca…

Started by Sofia Tania

10 May 2, 2013
Reply by Sofia Tania

SMS are not visible in Crowdmap

Hi all  I am using FrontlineSMS 2.2.1 and I have created crowdmap website of my organization. I followed the steps of SMS configuration as…

Started by Lokpriya Khanal

1 May 2, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Fatal error on startup

Hello FrontlineSMS Community, Just started receiving a fatal error message when launching version 1.6.16.3 after having switched from a My…

Started by Patrick White

3 May 1, 2013

Sierra Fastrack Xtend FXT009 modem expertise needed

Hello All, I am trying to get Frontline to recognize the FXT009 gsm modem. Is anyone out there familiar with the modem and it's configurat…

Started by Conrad Hild

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Conrad Hild

I forget the password of Admin

Dear Fronline Fans I would like to request for the solution. I forget the admin password of FrontlineSMS Please help me to retrieve the pa…

Started by Lokpriya Khanal

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Lokpriya Khanal

trouble with modem

Hi! We are trying to use Airtel 3G modem in India and having trouble connecting. When the software recognizes the modem it's listed as ZTE…

Started by CounterCulture

3 Apr 23, 2013

SMS Templates

Hi all, We are using version 1.6.16.3 having MySQL as database. For our project purpose, we need send sms to a contact group, but in all th…

Started by Javier Voos

7 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Javier Voos

Forwarding SMS to an email id using FrontlineSMS V 1?

Hi, I would like to know how can I forward a received SMS to a particular email? Is it possible to forward the same SMS to different emails…

Started by Buddha Halder

6 Apr 22, 2013

FrontlineSMS to make the monitoring of the Sick

Good morning, Being studying in Technology of Information and Communication. I have as objective to set up a system of monitoring of the si…

Started by Laurel TODEDJRAPOU

2 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Laurel TODEDJRAPOU

Device which handles messages faster

I've been using a broadband lately for my project through frontlinesms. Is having a gsm modem better? does gsm send and receive message fas…

Started by FA Calas

1 Apr 18, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service