FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (635)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Web Service in FrontLineSMS

Hi, I have a query regarding the connection of FrontlineSMS, I wonder if anyone has any idea how to make FrontLine not connect through a mo…

Started by Kevin Alejandro Hernandez C.

1 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Using frontline with local server

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to use the frontline sms feature that allows messages to be sent to a web address to connect to a lo…

Started by Aisenyi Malisa

2 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Aisenyi Malisa

source code for j2me mobile app of frontline forms

hi, I am trying to find the source code for frontline forms mobile app. I want to extend it to use shared short code service. thanks for…

Started by Jaideep Deshmukh

5 Jun 19, 2013

How to simultaneously send multiple polls?

My NGO focuses on making education (Math and Science) fun and accessible to students, parents and teachers in public schools. With the use…

Started by Shaina Tantuico

5 Jun 18, 2013

WRITING EXPONENTS

Hie Am using frontlineSMS for Mathematics mobile learning. The challenge am facing is presentation of geometric figures and typing algebrai…

Started by Mumderanji James

3 Jun 17, 2013

how to cater many people texting in FL ? how can FL handle many text messages at a single time

I have been using frontline for my program. Actually im using a version 1 and im using a broadband. I have tested it using 100 texters at a…

Started by FA Calas

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

Frontline API

I am aware the API can send an SMS, and web connections can receive. Is there a method of obtaining if a SMS was successfully sent (or fail…

Started by Tim

1 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

Message timestamp incorrect

Using the web connection system, the info sent to server "${message_timestamp}" returns the time the message is processed, not the time the…

Started by Tim

4 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

MTN SMS bundle subside gives hope to our MfarmerSMS program

The new MTN subside on SMS ( SMS bundle) has brought hope to our MfarmerSMS program now With 350 ugandan Shillings you can get 100SMS eac…

Started by Balaba Peter

1 Jun 12, 2013

Web connection API

I have set up a web connection to handle received message - works fine. I am now trying to send to the FSMS API via the command /frontline…

Started by Tim

4 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Tim

RSS

© 2015   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service