FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (613)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

web service

I installed frontlinesms version 2.2.0 fine and hooked it up to clickatell. Basically what I'm trying to do is kick off something in a sqls…

Started by Brian Shaugh

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Compatible GSM modem

Hello, I am part of a research team that would like to use Frontline, and we could not find one of the GSM modems listed as compatible in…

Started by Margaret Tankard

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

problem to connect my phone to FrontlineSMS 2.21

Hi, After the automatic configuration of my telephone in FrontlineSMS, i have this error message : connection.error.org.apache.camel.faile…

Started by Guillaume

1 May 23, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Importing contacts using the .csv file in 2.2.1

Hi, I am trying to import contacts using the .csv file in 2.2.1.  I have exported my current contact list and then tried to add contacts to…

Started by Kyle Holloway

9 May 22, 2013

Unable to send messages - Using A Mac Platform - IPhone not Recognized

Hi, I read the info on  the Frontline SMS website about using a Mac, and none of it was helpful. I was able to download the latest version…

Started by Goldismoney

11 May 21, 2013

Filtering SMS

Hi guys, I'm testing frontline features and I'd like to know if it's possible to filter messages based on a character sequence, say comma…

Started by Kellen

9 May 15, 2013

I am unable to recive the incoming SMS

Dear All , I am unable to receive SMS. If the Home pages are open the SMS are received in the latest event section but not in the Message…

Started by Dr.Tusharkanti Dey

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Jurie

Problems with FrontlineSMS + Samba75 Modem

Hello FrontlineSMSI have used your software for many years, with much success, thank you!I've recently changed from one Windows XP computer…

Started by Amanda Atwood

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Amanda Atwood

Frontline SMS users in Tanzania

Hi everyone, I'd like to get in contact with Frontline SMS users in Tanzania. I'd like to see what you are doing and how you are doing it w…

Started by Alexandra Åhlén

3 May 14, 2013

Multiple instances of FrontlineSMS on one machine? (and wildcards)

Hi, We are attempting to use FrontlineSMS to alert us to pregnancies and births in a large trial in Southern Nepal, with the intention of i…

Started by MIRA/UCL LBWSAT

7 May 14, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service