FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (650)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems connecting to GSM Modem

Dear Team, I am having problems connecting to HUAWEI via auto configuration.  I’d like to hear some advice/ inputs on how to solve this. I…

Started by Sandra Surya

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Sandra Surya

extracting database

How can I extract frontlinesms database so that I can use that in some other computers as well?

Started by Diwakar Basnet

9 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Error 503

Hello... I upgraded my FrontlineSMS to version 2.0.3 since I need to work on a mapping project with Crowdmap. It worked for sometime but it…

Started by Nhots Celzo

5 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Nhots Celzo

Need technical support on Error 503

Can we have a technical step by step  support on how to over come this error 503 service unavailable problem. My system has encountered  th…

Started by Balaba Peter

7 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Nhots Celzo

Dificultly instal front line sms

1.I dont know what is my problem with my software. if i want to run the program, this user and password is launch (see picture) 2. i dont k…

Started by slametasia

5 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Cathryn Stickel

Port Information

Hi, I am new to the Frontline SMS world. I was wondering if someone could help me with setup. I am not sure where to find the following inf…

Started by Christopher Mulé

2 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by slametasia

Messages sitting in the pending box

This is my first time using FrontlineSMS. I have successfully installed and sent a couple of test messages, however they are sitting in the…

Started by Kiki Rockson

1 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Cathryn Stickel

HTTP Trigger doubt

Hi I'm making some testings using another software to trigger the sms via HTTP on FrontlineSMS, I was wondering if in this modality is ther…

Started by Alejandro Crespo

8 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Eseza Najjombwe Muwanga

Modem Compatibility

I was surprised (and disappointed) to find that the popular OPTION ICON 515M GSM MODEM is not compatible with FrontlineSMS. Is this a known…

Started by Jim Ho

3 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

How to turn up the Modem Logging level of FrontlineSMS version 2

Turning up the modem logging level is useful to the support team because it generates more logs detailing the intricacies on how the applic…

Started by Geoffrey Muchai

0 Jul 10, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2016   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service