FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (585)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

integrating choice bulk sms into frontlinesms...

Hi, I want to appreciate what the frontlineSMS team have been doing. Please keep up the good work. Anyways, I have been willing to integrat…

Started by Oluwaseyi

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Vaneyck Seme

Failing to load

Finally got to download version 2 but its not launching. Im getting an erro 503-service unavailable. Please HELP!

Started by MTech

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

GSM modem

Hi I need to purchase a GSM modem. Which is the best model to purchase ideally from the UK at the moment? Thanks Clare Hanbury www.children

Started by Clare Hanbury

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Amy O'Donnell

Major issues

Thanks for the assistance so far however I am still experiencing some problems. I cannot download version 2 of Frontline as Iam getting a f…

Started by MTech

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Export files

For the past month I have been tryng to export my KEYWORDS from FLSMS so I could upgrade to FLSMS2 but have been unsuccessful. I don't thin…

Started by MTech

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Storage activities FrontlineSMS 2

Hi all, I have a small question, I would like to know where are stored autoreplies activities of and all other activities that are created…

Started by Kevin Alejandro Hernandez C.

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Mark Ekisa

Am looking for GSM signal booster or amplifier.

After doing follow up on my studio i found that the sms delay problem is due to low or no GSM signal at all and not the system or computer…

Started by Kamuhanda Method

0 Mar 7, 2013

location of the data file for FrontlineSMS 2.2.1 in the drive c for backup process.

Can anyone help me find a location for the data file of frontlineSMS 2.2.1 especially in the drive C? I would like to know the  location so…

Started by Jonathan Mtaula

1 Mar 1, 2013

compatible with Windows 8?

Hello, One of my friends upgraded his machine from Windows 7 to Windows 8. He did this while I was away. And afterwards, he noticed that F…

Started by Josephine

7 Mar 1, 2013

Delete all contacts

I added a lot of contacts and now the program seems to get stuck every time  i click start an activity or quick msg. It just says loading a…

Started by Kyle Reid

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service