FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (597)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TESTING V2

Hello, I'm working on testing FSMS Version 2 for a simulation. Do we know if V2 is able to simultaneously use the activit for "autoforward…

Started by Joseph Guay

1 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

The Bantuan Coffee Foundation

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-bantuan-coffee-foundation The Bantuan Coffee Foundation Approximately 30% of all female prostitutes…

Started by Muhammad syarif Abadi

0 Mar 27, 2013

V2 update?

Dear all, Is there any update on V2, when is it going to be complete and in particular when does the forms application will be available?…

Started by Ferdinand Strobel

1 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Frontline SMS with Crowdmap: problem receiving sms

I have set up a Crowdmap and am trying to connect it to Frontline SMS (v 1.6.16.3). I've done all the set up and some troubleshooting, but…

Started by Helena Puig Larrauri

8 Mar 26, 2013

Version 2 web connection & Crowdmap

Hi All, I'm migrating to version 2 with a PC, setup the web connection for Crowdmap (no private) the FLSMS is working fine with testing, b…

Started by jlchan

1 Mar 25, 2013

Messages sent but not received

Dear all, I'm trying to send a sms to a list of contacts in Somalia (I'm located in Kenya). As you can see from the attached screenshot, t…

Started by Abdi Yussuf Abdi

3 Mar 24, 2013

Custom fields

Is it possible to insert customized fields in text messages with Frontline?  I see that you can create customized fields in the contacts se…

Started by Margaret Tankard

1 Mar 24, 2013

Survey tips?

I'm in the process of doing a survey through Frontline, we're hoping to reach about 300 households. I was wondering if anyone who had done…

Started by Alexander Merkovic-Orenstein

1 Mar 23, 2013

Importting Contacts (CSV)

Good evening Team,  Ive been trying to import a .csv file with contacts, however the frontline app fails to import the file.  Is there any…

Started by Nelson

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Nelson

Version 2 and the Mac Experience

Hi All, I'm considering migrating to the 2.0 version, but have the option to use a Mac vs PC.  Any experiences in the community regarding b…

Started by jlchan

0 Mar 15, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service