FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sample Title (587)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modifying The "from" field

Good Morning Team,    Thank You again for this interesting app. I would like to know if its possible for this app to append the "from" fiel…

Started by Nelson

2 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Nelson

Importting Contacts

Hi Everyone, Hope  you are all well,  Im new to frontline SMS. Ive been trying to browse through the application to see if there's a way of…

Started by Nelson

3 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

integrating choice bulk sms into frontlinesms...

Hi, I want to appreciate what the frontlineSMS team have been doing. Please keep up the good work. Anyways, I have been willing to integrat…

Started by Oluwaseyi

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Vaneyck Seme

Failing to load

Finally got to download version 2 but its not launching. Im getting an erro 503-service unavailable. Please HELP!

Started by MTech

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

GSM modem

Hi I need to purchase a GSM modem. Which is the best model to purchase ideally from the UK at the moment? Thanks Clare Hanbury www.children

Started by Clare Hanbury

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Amy O'Donnell

Major issues

Thanks for the assistance so far however I am still experiencing some problems. I cannot download version 2 of Frontline as Iam getting a f…

Started by MTech

1 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Export files

For the past month I have been tryng to export my KEYWORDS from FLSMS so I could upgrade to FLSMS2 but have been unsuccessful. I don't thin…

Started by MTech

1 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Storage activities FrontlineSMS 2

Hi all, I have a small question, I would like to know where are stored autoreplies activities of and all other activities that are created…

Started by Kevin Alejandro Hernandez C.

3 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Mark Ekisa

Am looking for GSM signal booster or amplifier.

After doing follow up on my studio i found that the sms delay problem is due to low or no GSM signal at all and not the system or computer…

Started by Kamuhanda Method

0 Mar 7, 2013

location of the data file for FrontlineSMS 2.2.1 in the drive c for backup process.

Can anyone help me find a location for the data file of frontlineSMS 2.2.1 especially in the drive C? I would like to know the  location so…

Started by Jonathan Mtaula

1 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service