FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Agnes Lesage-Possolo's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Thananks! I will try. Can't now though...."

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 22, 2012 to Applying keywords to past messages?

9 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Agnes Lesage-Possolo

"Hi, Sorry I can't help you, in our case it is a computer company that will do... Agn…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 14, 2012 to Using a free shortcode with a SMS gateway?

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Hi Laura You mean integration with what? Well, we are indeed looking at some build a…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 11, 2012 to Using a free shortcode with a SMS gateway?

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Hi Alex Well, if I want to make a list, like it could be "Please choose your distric…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 7, 2012 to Applying keywords to past messages?

9 Mar 22, 2012

"Thank you so much Florence for your help. Well, I gues we have to go through here. I…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 6, 2012 to Applying keywords to past messages?

9 Mar 22, 2012

"Thanks Flo: this import/export function as indeed what I was wondering about. So say…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 2, 2012 to Applying keywords to past messages?

9 Mar 22, 2012

"Thanks! It says "If you are interested in using short codes, we recommend you contac…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Mar 1, 2012 to Using a free shortcode with a SMS gateway?

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Thanks Flo! I already got a response from Intelliclci: unfortunately, they only offe…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Feb 28, 2012 to Using a free shortcode with a SMS gateway?

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Great! I was sure there was a good ideas behind. I'll check it out! Thanks all for y…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Jan 23, 2012 to Can't get Clickatel into my phone list

11 Jan 23, 2012

"Thanks May I take opportunity to ask what \o/ means or, how id it come to be FSMS lo…"

Agnes Lesage-Possolo replied Jan 23, 2012 to Can't get Clickatel into my phone list

11 Jan 23, 2012

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service