FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Faisal Tayebjee's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I have in total 128 contacts.  Within the contacts tab, these are split into tw…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 11, 2013 to I can't see all my contacts when trying to set up reminders

12 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

"No I do not.  On the Contacts tab, the left / right arrows are active and I can see…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 10, 2013 to I can't see all my contacts when trying to set up reminders

12 Apr 11, 2013

"Hi Sila, Thanks for your reply. I have tried restarting numerous times though this…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 8, 2013 to I can't see all my contacts when trying to set up reminders

12 Apr 11, 2013

"Hi I too have this issue.  The pagination controls are inactive and the page count…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 7, 2013 to I can't see all my contacts when trying to set up reminders

12 Apr 11, 2013

"Hi, Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Thanks"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 7, 2013 to Reminders Function

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

"Just to share that a little bit of progress has been made.  As noted before, I used…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Jun 19, 2012 to SMS to E-Mail

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

"Hi, In response to my own question, I am now using a windows utlity that sends mail…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Jun 18, 2012 to SMS to E-Mail

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

"Hi, thanks for checking but are they sure?  As I couldnt select multiple contacts th…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Jun 15, 2012 to SMS to E-Mail

7 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

"Just as a way of sharing some information, I found that after using the vodafone sof…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 15, 2012 to Can send SMS but cannot receive SMS using FrontlineSMS

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

"Hi Ana, Great solution!  This is now working again.  Thank your for your time and in…"

Faisal Tayebjee replied Apr 4, 2012 to Can send SMS but cannot receive SMS using FrontlineSMS

13 Apr 16, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service