FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Laura Walker Hudson's Discussions (421)

Discussions Replied To (399) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jurie Thanks for getting in touch - it's great to hear FrontlineSMS has been help…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied 9 hours ago to Slow sending SMS and delayed recieved Sms

1 9 hours ago
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

"Hi Josh I have no experience with this, I'm afraid - perhaps one of our users will h…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Mar 19 to FrontlineSMS Desktop with Huawei E5331 Mifi device - will it work?

1 Mar 19

"Really glad you guys got this working! And thanks for posting your fix Ben. Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Mar 6 to api - frontlinesms cloud

3 Apr 2
Reply by Narshion Ngao

"Hi there I've passed this on to our dev support team and they'll get back to you ASA…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Mar 6 to Cant Configure frontlineSMS API to work with web application

9 Mar 6
Reply by Talel Dridi

"Hi there Try opening Excel directly, and then using the 'import data' tool in Excel…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Mar 4 to Fatal error startint FLSMS

8 Mar 6
Reply by Djibo Mahaman Sabiou

"That's great news. Let us know how you get on! Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 20 to Pashto characters on SMS

5 Feb 20

"Hi Darrin Thanks for your message. The Linux beta isn't really supported - we have a…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 17 to Pashto characters on SMS

5 Feb 20

"Good thought, Richard! Will do. L"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 13 to Find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about FrontlineSMS!

4 Feb 13

"Hi there Thanks for posting this. We've referred it to our tech team and they will r…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 6 to Cant Configure frontlineSMS API to work with web application

9 Mar 6
Reply by Talel Dridi

"Hi there We've updated our website, and all our help documentation are now here: htt…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 3 to Find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about FrontlineSMS!

4 Feb 13

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service