FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Laura Walker Hudson's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there We've updated our website, and all our help documentation are now here: htt…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Feb 3 to Find answers to your Frequently Asked Questions about FrontlineSMS!

4 Feb 13
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

"Hi Jonathan,  We meant to email you I think - we're currently fixing this bug! I'll…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Jan 31 to Autoforwarding working?

8 Mar 12
Reply by Alex Pitkin

"Hi Mark Sorry for the delay, have been travelling - just wanted to say thanks for ra…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Jan 24 to FrontlineSMS in the Philippines and the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) response

5 Jan 24

"Hi there You can use the 'web connections' activity if your website has an API. We a…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Jan 21 to FrontlineSMS is not receiving HTTP trigger command when accessed through internet

6 Jan 23
Reply by Okal Otieno

"Hi Claire, Apologies for the delay in responding to you - not sure how we missed thi…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Jan 18 to Sending and receiving fine through Intellisms, but why not in FLSMS inbox?

2 Jan 20
Reply by Okal Otieno

"Hi there We don't yet have a custom API forward to Twitter, although we do have this…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Dec 5, 2013 to setting-up web connection to twitter

2 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Andrew Chou

"That's great news! Good for you AND Alex. \o/ Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Dec 4, 2013 to Problem receiving messages

5 Dec 4, 2013

"Hi there We've had a lot of luck using E-series Huawei modems - we sell unlocked one…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Dec 3, 2013 to Supported dongle using Windows 7 64 bit

1 Dec 3, 2013

"Jay I think you're set now - let me know if not! Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Dec 3, 2013 to Problem receiving messages

5 Dec 4, 2013

"Hi Jay Sorry - I posted this a while ago but I guess it didn't 'take'! Try a hard r…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Dec 3, 2013 to Problem receiving messages

5 Dec 4, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service