FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Laura Walker Hudson's Discussions (434)

Discussions Replied To (410) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there! We've passed this on to the right people internally and they will be in to…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 19, 2013 to FrontlineSMS in the Philippines and the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) response

7 Sep 9
Reply by Alex Pitkin

"Everyone OCHA asked us for a factsheet on FrontlineSMS, FrontlineCloud and how they…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 19, 2013 to FrontlineSMS in the Philippines and the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) response

7 Sep 9
Reply by Alex Pitkin

"Hi Buddha Thanks for getting in touch! We have some guides on this page - I would pa…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 11, 2013 to Privacy and Security measurement for FRONTLINE users?

1 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

"Hi Pavithra We aren't able to provide in-person support for free, unfortunately, but…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 7, 2013 to Choose the best modem for me!!!

15 Nov 7, 2013

"Hi Pavithra With FrontlineSMS, you pay for the cost of the messages you send. Hope t…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 7, 2013 to Choose the best modem for me!!!

15 Nov 7, 2013

"Hi there Just wanted to say, let me know if you need any support! We're always avail…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 6, 2013 to Choose the best modem for me!!!

15 Nov 7, 2013

"Folks Just to add, the list of phones known to be compatible with FrontlineSMS is he…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 6, 2013 to Feedback on the beta release of FrontlineSMS Version 2 for Linux

40 Jul 1
Reply by Valerie Oliphant

"So you have been using this phone successfully with Forms before, and now it has sto…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 6, 2013 to I need assistance

5 Nov 6, 2013

"Hi there Thanks for your question! You can find out more about the Android version h…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 5, 2013 to FrontlineSMS for Andoid

2 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dodo

"That might be it. Are you in a position to try any of the phones included in the lis…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 5, 2013 to I need assistance

5 Nov 6, 2013

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service