FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Laura Walker Hudson's Discussions (422)

Discussions Replied To (400) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi there What kind of phone are you using? Is it one of the ones on this list (many…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 5, 2013 to I need assistance

5 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

"Hey Larry Thanks so much for sharing this! I would just have one ask - would you be…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Nov 4, 2013 to Spanish language teaching material documentation

1 Nov 4, 2013

"Hi Javier That's unfortunate. We will be releasing a version that works with Android…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Cannot receive SMS messages using Nokia C3

7 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Javier Voos

"Hi Javier Sorry you're having trouble. We really recommend using modems these days -…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Cannot receive SMS messages using Nokia C3

7 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Javier Voos

"Thanks for the feedback! I'll point it out to our dev team. Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 23, 2013 to Feedback on the beta release of FrontlineSMS Version 2 for Linux

36 Mar 8
Reply by Ray Fried

"Hey David Where's that broken link - in an old Ning post? In the meantime here's our…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 15, 2013 to Forward incoming SMS message to a URL

3 Oct 15, 2013

"Hi Salman, Using a modem or a phone, it's only possible to show a number. Some web…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 11, 2013 to Can i change my Phone number to a Name?

8 Oct 11, 2013

"Hi William Which OS are you using? Laura"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 9, 2013 to Login Prompt

4 Oct 9, 2013

"Hi Jason Thanks so much for posting your experiences here! We'd love to feature you…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 7, 2013 to "The Startup That Aims to be Uber for [Post-] Warzones [among others]"

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Friesen

"Hi Manoj Apologies for the delay in replying, I've prodded our developers on support…"

Laura Walker Hudson replied Oct 7, 2013 to my requirment/dream to use frontline sms for natural disaster

13 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by optimbit

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service