FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Lester Flores's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Laura, do you know if the problem with the path for sync FrontlineSMS with Androi…"

Lester Flores replied Sep 10, 2013 to Introducing FrontlineCloud Beta!

8 Jan 13
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

"Hi Sitati, thanks for your answer. I just have a question, the edition of the source…"

Lester Flores replied Sep 9, 2013 to Introducing FrontlineCloud Beta!

8 Jan 13
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

"I have been testing the FrontlineSMS Cloud, but the sync with Android is not possibl…"

Lester Flores replied Sep 6, 2013 to Introducing FrontlineCloud Beta!

8 Jan 13
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

"Many thanks for your answer, just to feedback to all, the real problem was that we c…"

Lester Flores replied Oct 2, 2011 to Problems using the forms

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Lester Flores

"Hi Ben, i have a problem, i connect FLSMS to mysql, but when i send a form to a mobi…"

Lester Flores replied Sep 30, 2011 to Problems using the forms

5 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Lester Flores

"Thank's Kiwanja is just what  i want to know,  so, will be the same procedure to use…"

Lester Flores replied Feb 3, 2011 to Traffic handling capacity

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

"Hi Kiwanja, how can i integrate intellsms to FLSMS and doesn't use a commercial prov…"

Lester Flores replied Feb 3, 2011 to Traffic handling capacity

15 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

"Hi Morgan, finally i fix the problem like u say it, was the internacional format, :…"

Lester Flores replied Nov 4, 2010 to I cannot send forms to mobile phones when I change the database settings to MySQL

18 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Hi Morgan, FrontlineSMS received the request from client but it does not send the sm…"

Lester Flores replied Nov 3, 2010 to I cannot send forms to mobile phones when I change the database settings to MySQL

18 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Hi Morgan thx for quick answer likes always :D i used lampp for conection database…"

Lester Flores replied Nov 3, 2010 to I cannot send forms to mobile phones when I change the database settings to MySQL

18 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service