FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Pablo A. Destefanis's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Probably the easiest thing to do will be to tweak FrontlineUtils.java and change the…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Feb 2, 2012 to External command output: spaces replaced by "+" signs

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Hi Alex, I've just seen your reply. Do you know if there is any way to change the wa…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Feb 2, 2012 to External command output: spaces replaced by "+" signs

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

"Bought them abroad. I may be going later in the year, and could bring some with me i…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Jan 12, 2012 to Implementation in Ethiopia - Open discussion

8 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Pablo A. Destefanis

"Hi Bernard, I've used four Huawei E169, the EVDO was for internet access. The EVDO…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Jan 5, 2012 to Implementation in Ethiopia - Open discussion

8 Jan 12, 2012

"Here are some pics from the setup. You will see the modems, and a EVDO link, in case…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Oct 24, 2011 to Implementation in Ethiopia - Open discussion

8 Jan 12, 2012

"Hi Eddie,   I've used a Huawei E169, WinXP Home over MTN.   Pablo"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Jul 7, 2011 to Implementation in Uganda - Open discussion

5 Jul 7, 2011

"Hi Jordyn,   I'm actually using a Huawei E169. Take a look at the files Ken mentions…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Mar 2, 2011 to Implementation in Uganda - Open discussion

5 Jul 7, 2011

"Fantastic, thank you! :) For anyone else reading this, here's a very good explanatio…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Mar 1, 2011 to Restrict keywords to groups

5 Mar 1, 2011

"Hi guys, While I know and use external commands, I'm not clear on how this can be im…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Mar 1, 2011 to Restrict keywords to groups

5 Mar 1, 2011

"Twitter has disabled basic auth. If you can call a PHP script from your FLSMS instan…"

Pablo A. Destefanis replied Feb 24, 2011 to HOWTO: Connecting frontlineSMS to Twitter (win32)

3 Feb 25, 2011
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service