FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Domingo Liotta's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Agnes: I'm not a techie just another user but you should try to get the SIM card…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jan 20, 2012 to Help needed on connecting Modem

10 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"Hi Sarah: I looked at Clickatell too. Sadly I could never receive the test message s…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jan 19, 2012 to Having trouble using Clickatell and modem simultaneously

9 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"HI dYLAN:   i´M IN Argentina using the generic FrontlineSMS but can apply Medic Mobi…"

Domingo Liotta replied Aug 23, 2011 to Development of Health SMS

5 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Mathias Lin

"Hello Ananda:   I´m a great fan of dropbox Although I´m not sure if that configurati…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jul 20, 2011 to Using Dropbox to share FLSMS database across installation on multiple machines

7 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"Hello Georgia:   As Alexis mentions it seems to happen with Huawei E Series I have a…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jul 17, 2011 to Phones and Modems for FrontlineSMS

82 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Reuben Cummings

"Way to go Len!! Its good to have intelligent (and persistent) people to lead the cro…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jul 8, 2011 to Running 2 instances of Frontline SMS concurrently is it possible?

13 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"Hi Alex    No it isn´t possible I tried to input a groups name but I can only see in…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jul 4, 2011 to Reminders Function

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

"hi Len   Just go to the phone menu and disable the modem"

Domingo Liotta replied Jun 30, 2011 to Running 2 instances of Frontline SMS concurrently is it possible?

13 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"Good luck in Haiti   Hope your project goes well there. Are you also using frontline…"

Domingo Liotta replied Jun 30, 2011 to Sending message from 'pending' to 'failed' seems to stop FrontlineSMS with Exception Error!

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Domingo Liotta

"Can anyone help me debug the Reminders function?"

Domingo Liotta replied Jun 29, 2011 to Reminders Function

7 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Faisal Tayebjee

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service