FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Elson James's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Morgan! Is there any other way to do my plan? Because if that's the case, does i…"

Elson James replied Aug 23, 2010 to diagram of HTTP Trigger

13 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Hi Alex! I'm planning to create a website that allows people to send SMS using my w…"

Elson James replied Aug 23, 2010 to diagram of HTTP Trigger

13 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Hi Morgan! I'm sorry but I can't understand the one that you said. Kindly give an ex…"

Elson James replied Aug 20, 2010 to diagram of HTTP Trigger

13 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"umm..would that be possible if my website is being hosted, just like it was hosted i…"

13 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Does it mean that I can integrate fronlineSMS in a website. Example, On my website I…"

13 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Hi Alexander! I had a previous installation of my FLSMS. My previous FLSMS had many…"

Elson James replied Aug 18, 2010 to Keyword problem when phone is already connected in the pc

5 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"Now i got where the problem is. I just copy and paste the HTTP Request command from…"

Elson James replied Aug 18, 2010 to Keyword problem when phone is already connected in the pc

5 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

"yes no message at all. FrontlineSMS keeps on saying: No Handler found for request: c…"

Elson James replied Aug 10, 2010 to HTTP TRIGGER problem when i started to upload my website

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Elson James

"ooppss. Sorry I made a mistake, Here's my actionscript: public function sendMessage…"

Elson James replied Aug 10, 2010 to HTTP TRIGGER problem when i started to upload my website

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Elson James

"Hi Alex! Thank you again for your reply! Everything is working ok if I test my webs…"

Elson James replied Aug 5, 2010 to HTTP TRIGGER problem when i started to upload my website

8 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Elson James

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service