FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged '2' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feedback on the beta release of FrontlineSMS Version 2 for Linux

Hi all We are releasing an experimental beta of FrontlineSMS Version 2 for Linux. Linux users make up a very small percentage of our user b…

Started by Laura Walker Hudson

36 Mar 8
Reply by Ray Fried

Version 1 & 2

Hello fellow users, Can someone help me out here? I want to experiment version 1 & 2 on the same PC running Window 7. I want to upgrad…

Started by John Kemaroy

2 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by John Kemaroy

TESTING V2

Hello, I'm working on testing FSMS Version 2 for a simulation. Do we know if V2 is able to simultaneously use the activit for "autoforward…

Started by Joseph Guay

1 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Version 2 web connection & Crowdmap

Hi All, I'm migrating to version 2 with a PC, setup the web connection for Crowdmap (no private) the FLSMS is working fine with testing, b…

Started by jlchan

1 Mar 25, 2013

FrontlineSMS Version 2.2 now available for download!

Since version 2 of FrontlineSMS launched in June, we’ve been busy refining the software, fixing bugs, and adding new features in response t…

2 Jan 28, 2013

keywords and adding contacts to group

Hi all, I'm wondering if the functions from version 1 "Add message sender to group" and "remove message sender from group" will return in…

Started by Tom Marentette

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Marentette

You define the future of mobile. Tell us about it: our 2012 survey is open!

Hello, Here at FrontlineSMS, our users are at the heart of everything we do - our software, our business model, and our design principles.…

0 Dec 13, 2012

Frontlinesms Version 2.1.3 Speed

How many messages is frontlinesms version 2 able to send in one hour. I intend to send more than a million messages at some point when the…

Started by Moice

2 Oct 18, 2012

Feedback on FrontlineSMS Version 2

A new version of FrontlineSMS is now available for download from our website. FrontlineSMS Version 2 is built upon extensive input and feed…

Started by Florence Scialom

83 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Reported issue with importing contacts in v2

Hi everyone We've had a number of users report that imports in and out of Version 2 are not working properly, and are importing mobile phon…

0 Jul 5, 2012

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service