FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'Modem' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems connecting to GSM Modem

Dear Team, I am having problems connecting to HUAWEI via auto configuration.  I’d like to hear some advice/ inputs on how to solve this. I…

Started by Sandra Surya

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Sandra Surya

Help please ... we are newbies having problems connecting to modems

We are working on SMS based question and answer services to be used in Cambodia and Mali, and facing problems getting Frontline SMS to reli…

Started by Ken Kitson

5 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

GSM Modem for US and Liberia

Hi I need to get a GSM modem in the US to play with FrontlineSMS before using it in Liberia later in the year. Any suggestions on the mod…

Started by Simon James

1 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

FrontlineSMS Response

Hi, I have a problem with frontlinesms response. I don't know whether its from the GSM modem or from frontlineSMS because anytime I disconn…

Started by Michael Larbi

3 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

Still having problems with connecting Huawei Modem under Mac OX X

Hi, after trying several phones without success i bought a brand new O2 surf stick (here in germany). The hardware of the stick is made by…

Started by Christian Illner

15 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

Buy an unlocked Sierra Wireless 885 USB modem for FrontlineSMS

I was looking around the Internet today for a FrontlineSMS approved modem and I found this eBay listing with unlocked Sierra 885 modems for…

Started by Wayan Vota

3 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

Incoming texts don't make it to FSMS (Sierra Wireless “SMS Express” collects them?!)

Hi, I’m using FSMS for sending SMS text messages via a Sierra Wireless Compass 885 USB Modem thanks guys !!   However, all incoming text me…

Started by Justin Fletcher

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

Flycard Edge GPRS Modem

Hi all I really need your help. I checked on the forum and someone reconmended this moden, It was the only one I could get from US so I had…

Started by Phillip Olla

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Priyanka

How to connect FLSMS in Indonesia

Dear all member of FLSMS,   Same like other member who a new member and new user this tool. I am from Indonesia. I got this website from my…

Started by EEN IRAWAN PUTRA

3 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by EEN IRAWAN PUTRA

Best Phone-Modem-Prepiad SIM Card Combination for USA Usage

After much pain with FrontlineSMS and several phone/modem/SIM combinations, I'm wondering what the best setup is for users in the USA. I'd…

Started by Wayan Vota

33 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by ed youngblood

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service