FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'SMS' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sms send and receive response

I have an android application, by which user can register in web server. As soon as the user will register, the user will receive a SMS. Th…

Started by Firoz Alam

3 Feb 25
Reply by Kalungi Kenneth

Geolocating SMS for Wildlife Conservation Initiatives

Greetings Everyone & thanks FrontlineSMS for the welcome! I am a conservation journalist and social media strategist who spent the summ…

Started by Marcy M

2 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Marcy M

"The Startup That Aims to be Uber for [Post-] Warzones [among others]"

Hello. My name is Jason Friesen, I'm a paramedic and the founder of Trek Medics International. We've been working on an SMS-based emergency…

Started by Jason Friesen

2 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Friesen

Using FrontlineSMS for group SMS?

Sorry if this question has already been asked and answered, but I've searched the forum and haven't managed to find anything... I was wonde…

Started by Laura Robson

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

No SMS Recieved in my INBOX

Hi i encountered problem in my Inbox no msg received and read, but there is a recieved msg status counter. Wat would i do?

Started by Jurie

15 May 16, 2013

Forwarding SMS to an email id using FrontlineSMS V 1?

Hi, I would like to know how can I forward a received SMS to a particular email? Is it possible to forward the same SMS to different emails…

Started by Buddha Halder

6 Apr 22, 2013

TESTING V2

Hello, I'm working on testing FSMS Version 2 for a simulation. Do we know if V2 is able to simultaneously use the activit for "autoforward…

Started by Joseph Guay

1 Mar 28, 2013

incoming SMS

Dear FS user and FS team, I recently used FS v2.1.3 in term of trial the software before introduce it to our partner who will run conserva…

Started by katherina

1 Feb 3, 2013

Forntline SMS

Hi everyone, I am using Frontline SMS for the first time can any one help me regarding how to use "technicalities" Frontline SMS. Thank yo…

Started by Pankaj Chhetri

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

SMS forms

Anyone please clarify. On the link " http://help.frontlinesms.com/manuals/1.6.16.3/forms.htm" in section "Sending your completed form to a…

Started by iftikhar alam

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service