FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'clickatell' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FrontlineSMS and Clickatell

I have just done a fresh install of FrontlineSMS (v2.1.3) and have successfully created a connection with Clickatell from within FLSMS. The…

Started by ben

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Clarifying/Clickatell Questions

Hello!  I'm updating a school linking program that connects schools (and students and teachers) here in the United States with schools in…

Started by Dounia Bredes

6 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Dounia Bredes

Using a free shortcode with a SMS gateway?

Kick4Life currently runs a SMS campaign for HIV sensitization in Lesotho, using a shortcode (54321) provided by Vodacom. Users can text it…

Started by Agnes Lesage-Possolo

12 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

Frontline Forms with an internet service

Hi -- I was curious if anyone had tried using Frontline Forms with an internet service like Clickatell.  What was your experience like and…

Started by Matt Ball

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by kiwanja

Problems using GSM gateway service in US (United States) with FLSMS in

I signed up for a clickatell account and I can get the system to respond all the way to clickatell, but get an error when it gets to their…

Started by William Brown III, DrPH, MA

7 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

send SMS and frontline forms/data through Google Voice

I have a google voice account, which allows me to send free SMS (anywhere in the world), so I want to use this as my server account, but it…

Started by Joel Mitchell

12 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Mathias Lin

Having Problem with Clickatell

Helo please help me out, I registered with Clickatell to try out their trial version, after registering i input all the required info on my…

Started by Amaefula Chukwuebuka

5 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Problem with Clickatell

Helo please help me out, I registered with Clickatell to try out their trial version, after registering i input all the required info on my…

Started by Amaefula Chukwuebuka

1 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Alex Anderson

FLSMS *Forms* and SMS Gateways

Hello, Has anyone successfully used an SMS Gateway (IntelliSMS, Clickatell, others) to send and received *forms*? (not just messages, but…

Started by Pablo A. Destefanis

0 Nov 23, 2009

The Frontline + Clickatell Tricks

When I enter the Clickatell command manually into my browser, the Clickatell API works just great; however, when I try to use FrontlineSMS…

Started by Chris

4 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by Chris

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service