FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'command' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug: Response text not saved in External Command action

Hi,   I cannot get the GUI to save anything I type in the response field when I create an External Command action in the Keywords area. F…

Started by Rohan Mahy

5 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Atul Rawat

Share Time Schedule with listeners !

Hello I need help with my FrontlineSMS install. I am working on a SMS project in a Local radio station in Côte d'ivoire. I am currently en…

Started by Manasse DEHE

4 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

What Function in the system would be called when execute command is used instead of auto reply.

I have a problem in frontline sms, Instead of using auto reply, I used the execute command function. May I know what function would be call…

Started by FA Calas

8 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

External command output: spaces replaced by "+" signs

Any idea if it is possible to escape/alter the way in which the external command alters the contents of ${message_content} ? Thank you, P…

Started by Pablo A. Destefanis

4 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

How to send a message through FrontlineSMS command response?

Hi everyone..!! I just want to know that how could we send a message to many users at once through Frontline SMS command  . I have the comm…

Started by Moin Uddin

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

External command for time SMS received?

Hi folks,   I have a quick question about the external commands. Is there a command for grabbing the time the FrontlineSMS received the SMS…

Started by Dave Seo

1 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

feature request: adding email to FrontlineSMS commands?

Hi,   I am using Frontline SMS for an interface with a trouble ticket system. We need to send texts to users and emails to the trouble tick…

Started by Rohan Mahy

1 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

Running Frontline in Command Line

Hi, I am from Bangalore, India. Can anyone tell us if it is possible to run Frontline in command line ( terminal mode) in Ubuntu 8.04. I ha…

Started by Sakthivel

3 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Alex Anderson

Is there a way to overcome the 160 character length of sms?

Hi, usually a user sends information to a server that can be reasonably contained in the 160 character limitation of an sms. While this sce…

Started by Antonio

5 May 11, 2009
Reply by Alex Anderson

Command Line Arguments

I am currently trying to develop an application that starts up FrontLine SMS to send an sms to a specific number. Is there a way to start F…

Started by Kwabena O NyARKO

1 Apr 10, 2009
Reply by kiwanja

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service