FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'connection' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems connecting to GSM Modem

Dear Team, I am having problems connecting to HUAWEI via auto configuration.  I’d like to hear some advice/ inputs on how to solve this. I…

Started by Sandra Surya

2 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Sandra Surya

Problems with Samba 75 modem connection

Hello FrontlineSMS'ers We have used FrontlineSMS for many years and we love it! It adds a hugely valuable component of interactivity to ou…

Started by Amanda Atwood

14 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Huawei E173: erratic connection behavior

I installed a new Huawei E173 modem and installed FLSMS.  The first time I ran FLSMS, it connected on COM3 and detected several unknown dev…

Started by Larry

3 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Configuring the Frontline SMS Web connection

Hi all, I'm trying to get configure the web connection but am having trouble creating the right URL structure. Please see the attached sc…

Started by Benjamin Goudie-Park

1 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Vaneyck Seme

web service

I installed frontlinesms version 2.2.0 fine and hooked it up to clickatell. Basically what I'm trying to do is kick off something in a sqls…

Started by Brian Shaugh

1 May 24, 2013
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Web Connection Activity Not Accepting Web Service URL

Hi, I am trying out the Web Connection Activity feature in FrontlineSMS 2.2.1. I tried to set it up with a REST service running on my loca…

Started by Sofia Tania

10 May 2, 2013
Reply by Sofia Tania

Emailing from V 2.2.0

Hello all, I've been using Frontline SMS 1.7.0 for a while now. However I was testing the new version. I have some questions: 1) In the p…

Started by Angel Castillo

3 Apr 18, 2013

TESTING V2

Hello, I'm working on testing FSMS Version 2 for a simulation. Do we know if V2 is able to simultaneously use the activit for "autoforward…

Started by Joseph Guay

1 Mar 28, 2013

Version 2 web connection & Crowdmap

Hi All, I'm migrating to version 2 with a PC, setup the web connection for Crowdmap (no private) the FLSMS is working fine with testing, b…

Started by jlchan

1 Mar 25, 2013

Phone connection stopped working

I've had Frontline SMS v2.1.3 working with a Sony Erricoson K750i on a Apple iMac, operating sytem 10.6.8. It was working fine, both recei…

Started by David Carter

3 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by David Carter

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service