FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'contacts' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Importing contacts using the .csv file in 2.2.1

Hi, I am trying to import contacts using the .csv file in 2.2.1.  I have exported my current contact list and then tried to add contacts to…

Started by Kyle Holloway

9 May 22, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

How to import .csv file in frontlinesms version 2.2.1?

Hello, How can I import contacts from .csv file in frontlinesms version 2.2.1? I looked everywhere on the webpage but I can't find the func…

Started by Abdoulaye DIALLO

3 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Delete all contacts

I added a lot of contacts and now the program seems to get stuck every time  i click start an activity or quick msg. It just says loading a…

Started by Kyle Reid

5 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Sitati Kituyi

keywords and adding contacts to group

Hi all, I'm wondering if the functions from version 1 "Add message sender to group" and "remove message sender from group" will return in…

Started by Tom Marentette

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Marentette

Trying to Export Contacts (FrontlineSMS 1.6.16.3)

I go to File > Export > Contacts, then select the contacts I want to export. The "Export" button does not become clickable until I na…

Started by Dounia Bredes

2 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Geoffrey Muchai

Reported issue with importing contacts in v2

Hi everyone We've had a number of users report that imports in and out of Version 2 are not working properly, and are importing mobile phon…

Started by Laura Walker Hudson

0 Jul 5, 2012

Import/Export of contacts and configuration

I have 54 teams collecting data and I have to manage the contacts of each team, so o I would like to be able to import and export the conta…

Started by George Mu'ammar

7 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by George Mu'ammar

Reminder plug in -- sending to groups

Hi, I have some students who want to try using FLSMS to send scheduled nutrition reminders on a daily basis.  We have looked at the Reminde…

Started by MARS Lab (Gordon)

2 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by MARS Lab (Gordon)

Setting a start date for Keywords with 1.6.16.1

We've noticed that with some keyword features it is necessary to set a start date to enable the keyword. For example, we set a keyword call…

Started by MARS Lab (Gordon)

3 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Import Contact form bug

Hi, When I try to import contacts using the "importing contacts and groups form" and switch off any of the Check boxes e.g. "Notes" an erro…

Started by John

4 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by John

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service