FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'forms' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manually install Forms Client

I have had no luck finding anything in the forums and there is nothing in my phone's user guide. I have manually downloaded the zip file, b…

Started by John

5 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

source code for j2me mobile app of frontline forms

hi, I am trying to find the source code for frontline forms mobile app. I want to extend it to use shared short code service. thanks for…

Started by Jaideep Deshmukh

5 Jun 19, 2013

Downloading 1.6 and 2.0 onto same computer

Hi there,  Wondering whether or not it is possible to download both version 1.6 and 2.0 onto the same computer without 1.6 simply upgrading…

Started by Danielle Rodriguez

1 Nov 26, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Manually Installing Frontline Forms on Mobile Phones Without Internet

Hi,  I'm new to Frontline and trying to use the Forms feature with my field staff. They currently do not have internet enabled phones. Can…

Started by Mallory Moats

10 Oct 18, 2012

SMS forms

Anyone please clarify. On the link " http://help.frontlinesms.com/manuals/1.6.16.3/forms.htm" in section "Sending your completed form to a…

Started by iftikhar alam

3 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Frontline Forms with an internet service

Hi -- I was curious if anyone had tried using Frontline Forms with an internet service like Clickatell.  What was your experience like and…

Started by Matt Ball

2 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by kiwanja

Forms: AAI+gCUAAAECAQElDQIAAA==

Hi,We are trying to get up and running with a simple Frontline SMS forms application. I have been unable to get the form pushed onto the ph…

Started by Brian Young

5 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

Using Custom Java ME form with Frontline SMS

I have a custom Java me form app, with validation rules and I’ld like use FrontlineSMS as a gateway. Is there a way of my custom forms mimi…

Started by James Campbell

2 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

FrontlineSMS. forms

I downloaded FrontlineSMS but am still having problems setting up forms. When I start to create a form I type in the field description in t…

Started by Peter Holt

39 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

Forms compression format

I am currently looking at Forms, and on the website it says " Once the data input is complete, the information collected can be sent back t…

Started by Mathias Lin

1 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Mathias Lin

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service