FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'gsm' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sierra Fastrack Xtend FXT009 modem expertise needed

Hello All, I am trying to get Frontline to recognize the FXT009 gsm modem. Is anyone out there familiar with the modem and it's configurat…

Started by Conrad Hild

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Conrad Hild

Testing/Using FrontlineSMS in the US

Hello everyone, I am a graduate student at Ohio State University and I preparing a project which will be implemented using FrontlineSMS in…

Started by Jonathan Lee

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Sila Kisoso

GSM modem

Hi I need to purchase a GSM modem. Which is the best model to purchase ideally from the UK at the moment? Thanks Clare Hanbury www.children

Started by Clare Hanbury

4 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Amy O'Donnell

Testing FrontlineSMS in the USA

Hi everyone,I've been reading through the forums and I'm having a difficult time finding a hardware solution for testing FLSMS in the USA.…

Started by Aaron Uhrmacher

54 Nov 10, 2012
Reply by Joellen Raderstorf

FrontlineSMS stopped receiving messages using Samba 75 modem

Hello All Sorry to bother you with this query. I've had a look on the Ning and see a few similar queries, but don't see one that answers it…

Started by Amanda Atwood

13 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

Multiple GSM Modems

Hello everyone. I currently have a Huawei e1750 GSM modem working great with FLSMS. I'm trying to reduce my SMS queue times as I get lots…

Started by Johnathon Hunter

19 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Johnathon Hunter

where to buy GSM modem that *WILL* work with Frontline.

I want to set up FrontlineSMS in the US to test it for later rollout in East Africa. Ken recommends a GSM modem over the phones + data cabl…

Started by Marc Maxson

30 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Jonathan Mativo

Finding a proper GSM-modem

I have been looking on the requirements page for gsm-modems which can be used to use Frontline SMS. However, these modems are all outdated…

Started by Jorrit Mulder

22 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

FrontlineSMS unable to connect with GSM device

Hi , i am facing problem in connecting my mobile (Nokia 2630) with frontline. I tried diffrent baud rates for its com port 3 but didnt got…

Started by Waqar Khan

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Waqar Khan

Cannot connect to ZTE MF620 GSM modem

Hello Frontline SMS folks -- I am trying to connect FrontlineSMS version 1.4.6 to my ZTE MF620 GSM modem here in Indonesia. I am using Win…

Started by Sean DeWitt

6 Aug 8, 2008
Reply by kiwanja

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service