FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'health' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to post case study

we have implement FrontlineSMS Afganistan for mental Health awareness, i want to post this on the case Study tab on the website of Frontlin…

Started by Dodo

2 Oct 31
Reply by Dodo

Are there any Frontline sms users in Tete province Mozambique?

I am about to go to Tete province and I am a beginner with frontline sms but want to set up a little hub with teachers and parents at schoo…

Started by Clare Hanbury

1 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Cathryn Stickel

Malaria-Focused SMS Projects

I'm working with one project in Zimbabwe, and one in Uganda where the focus is to educate people on malaria-prevention and treatment. Who s…

Started by N. Neelley Hicks

2 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Pierre Omadjela

Frontline SMS

Hello, I have just joined this group. I am Neil Pakenham-Walsh, coordinator of HIFA2015 (www.hifa2015.org). I am familiar with the SMS acti…

Started by Neil Pakenham-Walsh

1 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Using Frontline SMS in Mozambique

Hello All,  I am a new member to the Frontline SMS Community. I am working in Northern Mozambique hoping to use frontline sms and forms to…

Started by Kory Christ Russel

15 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

Nokia 2330c's in Honduras (Unlocking, and adding Spanish Language???)

Dear FLSMS Community, Hope this post finds everyone well. I am working with a global health non-profit team here in Honduras, where we are…

Started by Jon Lee

3 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

USING FRONTLINE SMS for an Orphanage in Kenya

Hi Friends - I believe that I can use Frontline SMS to help manage communications between myself, and our 4 member team on the ground in Ki…

Started by Rev. James Barry

1 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

PatientView Beta plugin released by FrontlineSMS:Medic

Hello FrontlineSMS Community! Yesterday, the FrontlineSMS:Medic team released a beta version of a new plugin, PatientView, with a number of…

Started by Josh Nesbit

0 Jun 23, 2010

Mobile Health Project

Hi everyone, I represent an organization called Management Sciences for Health. We are looking to start a mobile health pilot project, poss…

Started by Emily

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Aaron Van Alstine

Looking for developers to help out

I'm looking for developers to help us customize Frontline SMS for a maternal health care program here in the Philippines. Perhaps we can ge…

Started by Angelo Juan O. Ramos

13 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by kiwanja

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service