FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'installation' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't install FrontlineSMS v 1

I want to install FrontlineSMS v1 since I've been told that "Forms" doesn't run on FrontlineSMS v2. I downloaded FrontlineSMS v1 for Window…

Started by Gemma Pearson

4 on Monday
Reply by Kelly Church

FrontlineSMS and Clickatell

I have just done a fresh install of FrontlineSMS (v2.1.3) and have successfully created a connection with Clickatell from within FLSMS. The…

Started by ben

2 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

Frontline & Macbook with mountain lion OS

Hello I've tried a number of times downloading the Frontline Installer, which works fine.  However, when I click on it to install Frontline…

Started by Amos Doornbos

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Amos Doornbos

Can FrontlineSMS2 send messages to Ushahidi?

I've just tried installing FrontlineSMS2 in order to hook it up to an Ushahidi installation. However, it seems that I can not link the two…

Started by Babak Fakhamzadeh

14 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by Babak Fakhamzadeh

Browser 8080 error

I have been using version 1.x for 2+ years without incident :) Installed version 2 yesterday but when it attempts to open it pops to a brow…

Started by Bob Sutton

11 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by Joy Kendi

Installing Frontline without a mobile phone or mobile modem>

Is there anyway one can install Frontline without a mobile phone or what I call a 3G modem? It would be great to use it on a server with a…

Started by Wendy Landau

10 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Transfering my frontlinesms / database to another computer

Hi all:I have to send my frontlinesms installations/ database to a new computer. Although I have been able to send the contacts, I am not a…

Started by Jacob B. Odame

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Installation of FrontlineForms Client for Motorola L6i

I am having some problems installing the client version of FrontlineForms onto the Motorola L6i phone.  This phone doesn't have GPRS config…

Started by Nick Amland

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Nick Amland

Unable to install on a MAC or PC

Hi I am new to this forum and need some help or advice. I have been trying for three days to install FL SMS on  both a Mac and PC.   Each t…

Started by Sokari Ekine

3 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Sokari Ekine

installation on Windows Vista

hi - can't wait to test out the new FrontlineSMS but it didn't install on Windows Vista - i tried several times from the installer .exe fil…

Started by John West

5 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Imam Mubarrak

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service