FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'mac' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Setup of Frontline project on OSX Snow Leopard

I'm trying to get the Frontline source code running on OSX Snow Leopard, however I ran into some issues.  I followed the Project Setup.doc…

Started by Dale Zak

3 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Stuart Shirrell

Help with ZTE MF112 model from '3'

Hello I have just started using FrontlineSMS and I have bought the ZTE modem from the operator 3 in the UK, the model is MF112, since the M…

Started by Emil Graesholm

5 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by Emil Graesholm

Mac, Snow Leopard, Huawei usb modem

Hi,I'm stuck, i've tried many things, but I can't make FrontlineSms find the usb modem. The device that I'm using is a Huawei E160X The sof…

Started by Simon Vanherweghe

6 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Huawei e 1556 + Mac (solved by using ubuntu)

It just won't cooperate...Tried on 4 different macs. I did notice something, after i run the setup that comes with the usb, the "not compa…

Started by hj barraza

9 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by hj barraza

Help needed to get started

Hello Guys, I am new here. I downloaded version 1.6.16 for the mac. I was trying to use it with a Nokia 6300 (i am aware this model is not…

Started by Ankush Kapoor

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

sierra wireless modem and FLSMS updates for Mac?

hi,I was the happy recipient of a wireless modem (drivers downloaded) which has a bad copy of FLSMS.  I've a early version of FLSMS on my c…

Started by Debbi

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Huawei on Mac not working :(

Hi, I just downloaded FLSMS 1.6.0.7beta from Sourceforge and connected a Huawei E226 modem but FLSMS doesnt detect it. I have the latest d…

Started by Oscar Mota

8 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Some impressions about using FLSMS on a Mac

Hi, after trying to use it on a low ended pc (W98) gave up and put it on an iMac that is making a lot of other stuff, got the E66 Huawei US…

Started by Norman Avila

6 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Marco Amador

Motorola W375 drivers

Hi, I have tryed to make this phone work, I managed to get some drivers but it does not show in windows XP, I had success before with a Mot…

Started by Norman Avila

2 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Norman Avila

K800i and OSX

Hi guys, Sorry to be asking for tips but I've got a bit of strange behaviour on my OSX installation. If I connect the Sony Ericsson K800i…

Started by James

4 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Alex Anderson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service