FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'multiple' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Request for future update so FrontlineSMS2 could relate multiple connected modem to the inbox and outbox message

Good day FrontlineSMS Team, I was amaze by your work regarding the FronlineSMS v2. The software able to to communicate with the external we…

Started by Audris Lukiman

2 on Monday
Reply by Audris Lukiman

Reminder to Run Multiple Polls

Hello,   I am very much a newbie on FrontlineSMS and feel a bit embarrassed asking such a simple question but I hope that the community can…

Started by Bobak Farzin

3 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Alex Pitkin

Sending second message without additional request

Hello everyone, I am testing the FrontlineSMS at the moment and wonder if the following scenario is possible using this software: 1. User s…

Started by Walter Pawlowski

1 May 23, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

Multiple GSM Modems

Hello everyone. I currently have a Huawei e1750 GSM modem working great with FLSMS. I'm trying to reduce my SMS queue times as I get lots…

Started by Johnathon Hunter

19 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Johnathon Hunter

Duplicate messages being received.

Hi there,   I have just recently downloaded FLSMS version 1.6.16.3 and am testing it out before we start using it with some community radio…

Started by Kate Bridges

17 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Kate Bridges

Using FrontlineSMS from multiple computers in an office

Hi I'm in the early stages of trialing the use of FLSMS in a community centre in the UK. (p.s. I'm a novice.)   We are operating from an of…

Started by PeterH

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by kiwanja

Multiple Modems - S.O.S. SMS

Hey guys, I am trying to get Bulk sms sending used here at the Rwanda Horticulture Development Authority (RHODA) at the Ministry of Agricul…

Started by Ruben

1 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

Receiving SMS with multiple GSM modems/phones

Dear FSMS community,   I'm new to the software and I've searched on this forum for insight into multiple GSM setups. The only conversation…

Started by PMZ

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service