FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'nokia' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Could not connect Nokia C1-01

Hi, i found out that Nokia C1-01 can be detected by FrontlineSMS but could not connect to it. It not in the list of devices posted in the s…

Started by Melton

3 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

phone compatibility

Hi, I've just started using frontline sms, and still trying to get my head around it. I'm based in East Africa and we're trying to roll out…

Started by Deepali Gohil

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Florence Scialom

Cannot install Forms onto Nokia 5130C

Hi everyone,   I've been trying hard to get Forms to work on a phone and so I finally got hold of a phone that would support Forms.  The ph…

Started by Du Nguyen

3 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Alex Anderson

Help needed to get started

Hello Guys, I am new here. I downloaded version 1.6.16 for the mac. I was trying to use it with a Nokia 6300 (i am aware this model is not…

Started by Ankush Kapoor

5 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Nokia 8800e-1 (Nokia Carbon)

I have this nokia model, and I'm trying to use FLSMS on it, but It seems not work. Any fixes anyone can suggest would be really helpful!Sup…

Started by Abdulghaphor Hajjieh

2 Aug 20, 2010
Reply by Alex Anderson

Problem with SMS with accents

Hi everybody,I am using Frontline on Ubuntu Linux 10.4 with a nokia 3220.I noticed it was impossible to me to send from FL text messages wi…

Started by Pierre-Louis Mercereau

12 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Pierre-Louis Mercereau

FrontlineSMS unable to connect with GSM device

Hi , i am facing problem in connecting my mobile (Nokia 2630) with frontline. I tried diffrent baud rates for its com port 3 but didnt got…

Started by Waqar Khan

2 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Waqar Khan

Mechanical Charger is now available in Cambodia

Charge your phone anywhere, anytime! World's First truly sustainable hand crank mobile charger. Helps you tap power from your own self by t…

Started by Ben Richard

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Ben Richard

Haiti help round 2

Hey Frontline community! My name is Roz and I am actually trying to pick up where Jaroslav left off...ie setting up FrontlineSMS to use wit…

Started by D. Rosalind Sewell

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Forms Client (Nokia 6102) - Application Permission Problems

So, I  have some Nokia 6102 phones which are supported by the Forms client software. Iwas able to use the Nokia PC Suite to install the Fro…

Started by Nick Amland

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Nick Amland

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service