FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'phone' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Send sms to the second phone number of each contact

Hello,  I would like to know how automatically send sms to the "other phone number"  of each contact? I would be very grateful if someone h…

Started by Julien Gonnet

6 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Issue with Sony Ericsson T700

Hi am trying to use FLSMS with Sony Ericsson T700, its mentioned in working devices. when i plug the usb cable and select phone mode, searc…

Started by Aiman Tamimi

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Florence Scialom

phone compatibility

Hi, I've just started using frontline sms, and still trying to get my head around it. I'm based in East Africa and we're trying to roll out…

Started by Deepali Gohil

3 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Florence Scialom

HIV and AIDS treatment improvement via mobile phones in Kenya

fyi if you haven't come across this story from The Lancet about antiretroviral drug adherence improved thru regular txt reminders via SMS h…

Started by Keith Ricketts

0 Nov 15, 2010

sierra wireless modem and FLSMS updates for Mac?

hi,I was the happy recipient of a wireless modem (drivers downloaded) which has a bad copy of FLSMS.  I've a early version of FLSMS on my c…

Started by Debbi

1 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Frontline software connection with mobile phone

I need help urgently: the frontline software refuses to connect to my mobile phone although i am using the nokia model approved and include…

Started by Maria Ahmad

1 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by kiwanja

Installation of FrontlineForms Client for Motorola L6i

I am having some problems installing the client version of FrontlineForms onto the Motorola L6i phone.  This phone doesn't have GPRS config…

Started by Nick Amland

2 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Nick Amland

How can you make the FLSMS modem/phone sending auto-reply a private number?

Hi all,Is it possible to hide/make private/block the phone number (the one that is connected to your FLSMS) to protect the person receiving…

Started by Linda Raftree

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Linda Raftree

Choosing a phone for Zambia...any advice

For the form-based features, what phones work best (preferably 900 mHz compatible for Zambia)? Any recommendations?

Started by John Miller

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by kiwanja

3G phone support

Pardon my ignorance. What am I to say to potential users of FLSMS who say "We don't use GSM, we have 3G"? It seems to me that FrontlineSMS…

Started by david

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by david

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service