FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'problem' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Got Problems Regarding the Use of FrontlineSMS Software

Dear all, I've used FrontlineSMS software after attended the recognition of SMS tools (FrontlineSMS) in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, Indones…

Started by Sherwin Meynard Robinson Ufi

4 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Sherwin Meynard Robinson Ufi

Database Connectivity Error (MySQL)

Dear All, I have recently installed FrontlineSMS 1.6.16.3, when i try to change the database from h2.database.xml to mysql.database.xml, an…

Started by Asadullah

3 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Asadullah

What Function in the system would be called when execute command is used instead of auto reply.

I have a problem in frontline sms, Instead of using auto reply, I used the execute command function. May I know what function would be call…

Started by FA Calas

8 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Sila Kisoso

receive SMS in frontline

Hey guys, I am just new and an absolute newbie in the frontline community and want to run frontline to link it to Ushahidi for our programm…

Started by Johanna Dienst

2 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Florence Scialom

Problem with starting FrontlineSMS 1.6.12 - is re-installing Frontline an option, how do I make sure I don't lose all my contacts?

Hi. I looked up most of the postings on "Problem with starting FrontlineSMS" but can't seem to find or figure out a solution to the followi…

Started by Yvette Tan

10 Aug 12, 2011

Messages staying in inbox and not going to clickatel

Hello all, Here is my latest chalange.   I successfully used a clickatel API account for a group of outgoing messages about a month ago, bu…

Started by Tom Stout

10 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Tom Stout

Form problems, Nokia 2330

Hi members   Wondered if anyone is having the same problems receiving forms   - I'm using the Nokia 2330. - Forms client is installed on ph…

Started by Rachid Boumnijel

8 Jun 9, 2011

Frontline Program keeps sending too many form updates

HI Everybody,Im glad to be back! Sorry i was away for a project that would need multimedia tools. So now, I have to go back on our project…

Started by Michael O. Ramos

3 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by Michael O. Ramos

Problem with Groupfilters in "Message" window

Hey allI am using FLSMS Version 1.6.14.1 in Tanzania with a HUAWEI E160X (Vodafone offer).Everything works fine to send and receive SMS. Bu…

Started by Nils Balmer

4 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Not able to set up Frontline SMS with Sony Ericsson K790i phone.

We have been working on mapping water crisis in India using ushahidi. As a part of it, we have installed FrontlineSMS for the SMS based inp…

Started by sachin tiwari

4 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by sachin tiwari

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service