FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'to' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Auto forward with v02?

I am very happy to be joining the FrontlineSMS community.  We are just beginning to try FrontlineSMS in our project on dengue prevention in…

Started by James Holston

6 Feb 21, 2013
Reply by Abdul Rahman Sherzad

Intellisms - Failed to connect

Hi all, I have been having issues with a Huawei modem that is no longer recognised by Frontline (was previously working fine). I think thi…

Started by Gina Maffey

4 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Laura Walker Hudson

Flycard Edge GPRS Modem

Hi all I really need your help. I checked on the forum and someone reconmended this moden, It was the only one I could get from US so I had…

Started by Phillip Olla

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Priyanka

Unable to set up an email account: "impossible to connect to server"

Greetings,   I have just joined the FLSMS community and was able to work my way through some of the issues faced by reveiwing some of the d…

Started by James Campbell

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Problems Connecting Nokia 6303 Classic in the US using TMOBILE

Hi -   Hoping somebody out there has faced a similar challenges and may advise -- We purchased a Nokia 6303 Classic in Namibia for our Fron…

Started by Jacob Gray

11 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

Frontline SMS console error. Urgent !

OS : Tried all Windows Versions (XP,Vista, Windows 7)   FrontlineSMS Version : 1.6 Beta   GSM Modem : Huawei eg162g   Error Type : NoPduS…

Started by sumanth kulkarni

2 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by sumanth kulkarni

Not able to send Front line Forms

Hai This is the first time we are trying to connect Frontline server mobile and Client mobile. We have connected Motorola L6i mobile as s…

Started by P. Premanand

0 Feb 16, 2010

Considering FrontlineSMS

I'm sorry for posting such a question that the answer might be found elsewhere, but I am researching this for work and have very little tim…

Started by James Strickland

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Alex Anderson

Partnering with GlobalGiving to test SMS in the field

I work at GlobalGiving.org. GlobalGiving has 700 local partners worldwide, and we want to give the communities they serve the ability to d…

Started by Marc Maxson

1 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Brendan O'Keefe

accesing frontline from outside programs?

Hi, the idea is that when any important information changes, frontline receives that information automatically and send that informaation t…

Started by zxc

1 Jan 19, 2009
Reply by Carlos Eduardo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service