FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

All Discussions Tagged 'up' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problems with FrontlineSMS + Samba75 Modem

Hello FrontlineSMSI have used your software for many years, with much success, thank you!I've recently changed from one Windows XP computer…

Started by Amanda Atwood

5 May 14, 2013
Reply by Amanda Atwood

Clarifying/Clickatell Questions

Hello!  I'm updating a school linking program that connects schools (and students and teachers) here in the United States with schools in…

Started by Dounia Bredes

6 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Dounia Bredes

Fatal error starting FrontlineSMS!

In a laptop with Vista, a start up error ocurred with current version 1.6.16.1. These are the logs reported: class java.lang.RuntimeExcepti…

Started by Moises P Ramirez

14 May 9, 2012
Reply by Alex Anderson

Automaticallyt start FrontlineSMS at system boot

Hello all, I am new and am having dificulty finding information on autostarting FrontlineSMS.   My situation: We have FrointlineSMS running…

Started by Paul Van Breemen

4 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Paul Van Breemen

Problem with starting FrontlineSMS 1.6.12 - is re-installing Frontline an option, how do I make sure I don't lose all my contacts?

Hi. I looked up most of the postings on "Problem with starting FrontlineSMS" but can't seem to find or figure out a solution to the followi…

Started by Yvette Tan

10 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Florence Scialom

Unable to set up an email account: "impossible to connect to server"

Greetings,   I have just joined the FLSMS community and was able to work my way through some of the issues faced by reveiwing some of the d…

Started by James Campbell

5 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Morgan Belkadi

software set up

Hi Guys, been trying to start up my programme but this message keep coming up. What could be the problem?      class java.lang.UnsatisfiedL…

Started by Nyumba Tobias Ochieng

0 Mar 4, 2010

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service