I just set up a system to automatically forward SMS messages to Twitter
using FrontlineSMS, so I thought I'd share how to do it.
1. register an account at twitter.com
2. register your Twitter account at twittermail.com
. This will give you an email address, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. In FrontlineSMS, add an EMAIL keyword action to the keyword of your choice (I used "TWEET").
* In message body, add the text you want to post to twitter
* Point the destination email address to: email@example.com
... and Bob's your uncle :-)
Now, if someone texts "TWEET here is a twitter update" to my FrontlineSMS phone, my twitter status is updated :-)