FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Hi everyone,

I've been trying hard to get Forms to work on a phone and so I finally got hold of a phone that would support Forms.  The phone is Nokia 5130C.  

I downloaded Forms version specific for Nokia 5130 Xpressmusic, unzipped, and then transferred the content (a .jad file and a .jar file) to the phone via Bluetooth.  On the phone, however, I couldn't run either of the file as I kept getting the error message "Not Support".

Then I tried this with the generic Forms version too but the same "Not Support" message appeared.

Then I tried transferring the .zip file to the phone without unzipping it first but it didn't work either.

Could anyone please tell me if I'm doing anything incorrectly?  I really appreciate your help.  Thanks.

Du

Tags: 5130c, forms, nokia

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Du,

Was "Not support" the entire text of the error message?  Have you tried installing using just the JAR file, or using WAP/GPRS/internet to download directly onto the phone?

Alex

Thanks, Alex, for your response.  I have tried using just the JAR file but still got the same message "Not Support".  That's all the phone said.  I haven't tried downloading directly onto the phone via internet.  I will update if I have any success.

Best of luck - not sure I can suggest anything if "Not support" is the only feedback the device is giving.

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service