FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

I've found that keywords in FLSMS 1.5.8 for Windows have to be in ALL CAPS for the app to recognize the keyword.  Is there a fix for this?  I'm finding that users are not quick enough to keep using caps when texting into the system.

Tags: Case, Keywords, Sensitive

Views: 65

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wayan,

Can you provide logs demonstrating the issue occurring? We've not heard of this issue affecting anyone else, and are unable to recreate it.

Thanks,

Alex
Sent via the "Submit Error Report" function - is there another way to post my log files?
I have the instance running now, so you can ping it at will. Text to +1.202.506.0148
Another fun bug - when I set up my local gov demo, I started with the LOCALGOV keyword. But after a restart, FLSMS would not recognize that keyword (kept saying "no forms") so I switched to LOCALGOV1. Kinda annoyed that I lost a keyword on restart.
Better yet, its all 8 letter keywords - none of them work now. Just get "no forms"
Hi Wayan,

Can you disable the forms handler, please. I have checked your logs, and this is causing the issues. If you are still experiencing problems after disabling the forms handler and restarting FrontlineSMS, please submit your logs again, and describe the issues you are having here.

Best wishes,

Alex
Alex,

Disabling to form handler also disables the Groups functionality - and I need to group users. Is there a way to disable forms and still keep groups? And why is the form handler balking on my instance? What's causing it/can I change something to fix it?
Hi Wayan,

Forms is causing issues for other users also - there are a few other threads on this forum discussing it.

You reported problems with groups, but provided no logs. Again, this is not an issue that we've been able to recreate, so if you could disable forms, recreate the issues you are having with group messaging, and then send us the logs, we can hopefully identify the problem.

Cheers,

Alex

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service