FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

I'm sorry for posting such a question that the answer might be found elsewhere, but I am researching this for work and have very little time to devote to this unless it meets our requirements.  Can Frontline be used for clients to text in a keyword, and get an automated response back with a promo code and message?  Is there a start up guide?  What aggregators have you found to be most cost efficient and user friendly?

I thank you in advance for any help. 
Thanks,
James

Tags: features, how, new, question, start-up, to

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James

Firstly, note that FrontlineSMS is only available to non-profit organisations. If you have 'clients' and you're issuing promotional codes then this doesn't sound like something we can help you with. If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Thanks.
Is this restriction (that FrontlineSMS is only available for non-profit organizations) noted in the licensing text or on the website? I'm assuming that, in this case, it isn't licensed under the LGPL and is licensed under something else? If the software is under a non-OSI-approved license, that's cool, it's just remarkably unclear and therefore rather dangerous for people to make any assumptions about how the licensing is treated.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service