FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

A new version of FrontlineSMS is now available for download from our website. FrontlineSMS Version 2 is built upon extensive input and feedback from our users around the world and is a significant step forward – easier and more intuitive to use, more versatile, and capable of being more easily extended with new functionality. You can now find out more about Version 2 functionality and download this new version on our website.

If you have any feedback on this new version please share it here on the forum, by starting a new forum thread with any specific suggestions or bug reports you would like to share with our team.

We will also continue to support the Version 1 of our software for the foreseeable future, and you can find out more about the transition from Version 1 and Version 2 on our website.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions on any of this. We really look forward to hearing further feedback on Version 2! \o/

Tags: 2, FrontlineSMS, Version, new, release

Views: 1567

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

When you reply to this thread, there's an option to upload files just below. You will be able to add attachements

i saw it and its not helped. the save icon after adding to group reflects as though its already in use there by not permitting me to click it.thats wat i mean by highlighted

how do i take the screen shot? please walk me thru if u may.

here it is!

sila,after adding the contact to the group, it doesnt save.if u can see in the screen shot i hv attached now,the save icon is already doesnt save even after adding to group

Perhaps what you are saying is true to just 1 failed message.

I was trying to send messages by group of 20 (To: 20 recipients (8 failed). So I retry but I have no way of knowing whether the retry is successful as the message I am sending to 20 recipients is at the Pending messages section as well as at the Sent Section

Please refer to attached screenshots

Sorry it doesn't have a PIN. And I have successfully connected before but for whatever reason sometimes it doesn't, and I encounter the error message, I mentioned.

And even if it does connect, it takes so many number of tries before it creates a route successfully.

wat u r suggesting is wat i have been doing for 4 days straight without much success.wen u select the group it accepts,but the save icon doesnt the group remains empty irrespective of the number of names u add to it.

to put it more simply, the save icon only works when iam saving new details into contacts. when i add those contacts to a group it doesnt is a screen shot. i have saved new contact,then added them to a group(drop down disappeared) but now i cant save.hope this screen shot makes it clear for u.

sorry here it is!

I now understand your question.
When you look at the right hand column where you have the text: 20 recipients(8 failed). You can click on 20 recipients and you will see a popup with a list of your contacts together with the status of the message (sent or failed)
We apologize that this does not look clickable at the moment and we'll work on improving the interface for that.

© 2015   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service