FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

A new version of FrontlineSMS is now available for download from our website. FrontlineSMS Version 2 is built upon extensive input and feedback from our users around the world and is a significant step forward – easier and more intuitive to use, more versatile, and capable of being more easily extended with new functionality. You can now find out more about Version 2 functionality and download this new version on our website.

If you have any feedback on this new version please share it here on the forum, by starting a new forum thread with any specific suggestions or bug reports you would like to share with our team.

We will also continue to support the Version 1 of our software for the foreseeable future, and you can find out more about the transition from Version 1 and Version 2 on our website.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions on any of this. We really look forward to hearing further feedback on Version 2! \o/

Tags: 2, FrontlineSMS, Version, new, release

Views: 1449

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

afta creating group,i enter data.when i click add to group icon,it doesnt work.when i save,it goes to generall contacts.when i add the contact to the group it still doesnt save, as the save icon is already highlighted

thx joy,

i only have save,cancel delete icons.i dont see the icon save all u mentioned.besides i have done wat u suggested, but wen it comes to saving,the save icon is already highlighted so i cannnot use it.

Hi Edwin,

These are the steps to adding contacts to a group:

- On the contacts page, create new group. Once this is successful, the group is added under groups and you are redirected to all contacts

- Click on the contact you want to add to the group, (At this point save button is disabled)

- When you click on the add to group dropdown and select the group, the save button is enabled and you should be able to save.

Hope this helps!

If this is still not working for you, please send me a screenshot of the contacts page in which you are trying to add a contact to a group.

done tht, but the save icon is already highlighted and couldnt save the details in the new created group.

hw do i send the screen shot?

When you reply to this thread, there's an option to upload files just below. You will be able to add attachements

wen i want to save data from contacts to a group i realise my save icon is already highlighted and cannot work.help

i saw it and its not helped. the save icon after adding to group reflects as though its already in use there by not permitting me to click it.thats wat i mean by highlighted

how do i take the screen shot? please walk me thru if u may.

windows

here it is!

Attachments:

sila,after adding the contact to the group, it doesnt save.if u can see in the screen shot i hv attached now,the save icon is already highlighted.it doesnt save even after adding to group

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service