FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Hi there,

I have downloaded the software, installed and did the connection with my MPESA line. Under wallets am i meant to get my account balance? Again when i start the service it does not allow me to check balance as it is greyed.

What's the work around on this. I want to try it soon.

Jonathan

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jonathan

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Just to let you know, I've passed your question directly onto the FrontlineSMS:Credit team and they will get back to you about this as soon as possible.

Thanks

Flo

Hi Jonathan,

Great to hear you've downloaded the software! We're always happy to have new users. In order to check your balance or send a payment, your modem needs to support STK functions. The standard Safaricom Huawei modem does not support STK functions (hence why the check balance function is greyed out). You are able to receive payments with the Safaricom modem, but if you want to send payments or check your balance, you'll need to get a more sophisticated modem. If you are in Nairobi, let us know, and we can get you such a modem to do some testing. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Best,

Sharon

Hi Sharon,

Thanks i will be in Nairobi the week of 22nd and will pass by your offices for the modem.

How much in KSH would it be?

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,

Great, I look forward to seeing you then. The modem is 8,500 KSH, and it would be easiest for us if you paid in cash.

Sharon

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service