FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking at alternative methods to buying single SMS dongles.

I've come across GSM/SMS pools which I'm really interested in purchasing, however I have a few questions.

Does anyone have any experience with these and are they compatible with FrontlineSMS?

Now I understand FrontlineSMS sends text messages out using a random connected modem device.

How would one of these appear in FrontlineSMS? as one device or as 8 - 16 etc seperate devices?

What I'm wanting to do is spread the load of my different text messages across 8 - 16 different modems and not use 8 - 16 modems to send the same message 8 - 16 times to one recipient.

I hope someone understands what I'm asking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Johnathon,

I'm afraid I still can't find any useful information in your logs.

Unfortunately we can't provide extensive free support to private sector organisations but if you contact info@frontlinesms.com you can get details of our rates if you wanted us to work hands-on with your modem to diagnose and fix the issue.

Alex

This is unfortunate, is there anything else I can do? I don't have the funds to pay for one to one support on this matter. :(

Regards,

Johnathon

Hi Jonathon,

We're happy to leave this query here on the forum in case other users are able to help with this, but I'm afraid our developer team is unable to provide any additional free support since you are using FrontlineSMS for a commercial private sector organisation.

Apologies for any inconvenience, and I wish you all the best with this.

Best Wishes

Flo

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service