FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Dear All

I am seriously interested to develop a e-health system for the disadvantaged group of people including tribals in the distant and remote districts of Bankura and Purulia in West Bengal, india through a NGO , Center for Total Development (CTD). I find that PatientView program will be the most suitable resource for this.

I am not very knowledgeable in computer softwares or programs. A few days back I tried to download PatientView but failed. As instructed, I installed  Java program and then tried to download the PatientView beta version as compressed file. But when subsequently I double clicked the folder with .bat extension, nothing happened. Can any body pl help me, as I am extremely eager to learn the openMRS for the above purpose.

Thanks,

Dr.Tusharkanti Dey

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Dr.Tusharkanti Dey,

Thanks for getting in touch about this. It sounds like you are planning a very interesting and valuable project. I will pass your question here onto the team at Medic Mobile, and they will hopefully be able to provide you with support on getting started with PatientView software.

Many thanks

Flo

Dear Members,

Can any body help me in downloading open MRS?

Thanks,

Dr.Tusharkanti Dey

Hi Dr. Tusharkanti Dey,

Thanks for your post. For help with downloading Open MRS software I'd advise visiting their community support section: http://openmrs.org/help/

I hope this helps you get started. Please let us know if you have any further questions about FrontlineSMS we can help with.

Thanks

Flo

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service