FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Hi all,

There have been many interesting uses of FrontlineSMS in Cambodia, and I've recently been in touch with a few new users based in Cambodia, too. In Phnom Penh there is a new FrontlineSMS user named Sophie who would like to coordinate a user meet-up where she's based, so I thought I'd start a new discussion here to see how many people would be interested in attending?

Meet-ups can be really valuable to share experiences and lessons learned among the community of FrontlineSMS users in your area. If you'd be interested in attending a meet-up in Phnom Penh then please reply to this discussion or contact me directly via florence[at]frontlinesms[dot]com. Further details to follow as plans firm up.

Thanks! \o/

Flo

Tags: Cambodia, Penh, Phnom, community, meet-up, users

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm at Pact in Phnom Penh and I and my colleagues have been using Frontline Forms to monitor community forestry patrols since September.  I'd be glad to meet up sometime to share experience. 

Cheers,

Amanda

Hi Sophie,

I could meet up sometime early next week.  Maybe you can send me an e:mail at abradley@pactworld.org so we can decide the time and place?  My colleague here might also like to join and we can also consider inviting Media One / Equal Access which has used FrontlineSMS extensively. 

Cheers,

Amanda

We at MEDIA One/Equal Access Cambodia wouldmbe interested in joining the group. Please let us know when and where.

Hi all,

Great to see this meet-up come together! \o/

I will share this via Twitter and on our website events calendar (http://www.frontlinesms.com/press/events/) just in case any other users based in Phnom Penh are able to make it along on Tuesday. I hope that this meeting is useful for you all, and that this could be the first of future meetings, too - please do let us know how it goes!

Thanks

Flo

when the meet ups in the Philippines will happen..Looking forward. :)

See you at Manila, Philippines..

Hi Kram,

Great to hear you'd be interested in a user meet-up in the Philippines! \o/ User meet-ups are supported by the FrontlineSMS team, but generally organised by those using FrontlineSMS where the meeting is taking place. So, if you'd like to help to organise a FrontlineSMS user meet-up in the Philippines please let me know (either here on the forum or via emailing me at florence[at]frontlinesms[dot]com) and I will do my best to help!

Thanks

Flo

RSS

© 2015   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service