FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Sarah Iribarren's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I am looking for correct citation information to use in publications.  e.g. progr…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Jan 9, 2013 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hi Lauren, For our TextTB (tuberculosis) study I received funding through a small NI…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Dec 11, 2012 to Funding an SMS project--Telefónica, América Móvil, other phone companies? Grants?

2 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Lauren Spigel

"Florence, I am getting an error message and FrontlineSMS is not opening.  This is th…"

Sarah Iribarren replied May 2, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hi Florence, I am wondering if there have been any adjustments to Reminders?  I am s…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Apr 17, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hello Flo, Domingo and others, Two new issues: I have set up reminders for set messa…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Mar 23, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hi Domingo, No worries.  Where does the time go?  Thank you for the input.  I purcha…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Mar 12, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hi Florence, We do not use the SIM card for anything else.  I will see if I can purc…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Mar 6, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Hi Florence, Thanks for your assistance.  Will be nice to figure out the glitches we…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Feb 29, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Inconsistent receipt of text messages Has anyone had issues with not receiving all m…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Feb 28, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

"Domingo, I am at hospital Mon-Fri so could meet at any time after 1 or so.  I had no…"

Sarah Iribarren replied Feb 1, 2012 to Case studies and implementation information

34 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Sarah Iribarren

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service