FrontlineSMS

FrontlineSMS let users send, receive and manage SMS over a mobile network.

Hi,

I am based in the pacific and interested to visit projects using \o/ in the field of health in the Philippines or elsewhere in Asia Pacific (not too distant from Fiji). An ongoing project, already well established and functioning linking remote health facilities/services or a patient monitoring system would be ideal for me to learn as I am planning to develop the application in the insular Pacific with NGOs. Is that possible. Can you give me some contacts? most appreciated.

Best regards

Ferdinand 

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ferdinand,

Thanks for reaching out about this. It could help to look for relevant users here on the forum, by searching 'Philippines', 'Fiji' etc, and reaching out to contacts directly. One project immediately comes to mind, which is an mhealth 'Safe Motherhood' Project in the Philippines, which you may find it helpful to read more about about here: http://www.frontlinesms.com/2011/05/10/safe-motherhood-mobile-healt...

Please do let us know how you get along with your search, and if we can be of any further help with this.

All the Best

Flo

Hi Flo thanks so much I saw the blog and I wrote to MDFI in the Philippines. Their project is spot on the kind I am looking for.

Cheers

Ferdinand

Hi Ferdinand,

That's great to hear! Its a fantastic project.

Do feel free to keep us posted on how your research goes, and let me know if the FrontlineSMS team can be of any further help.

Cheers

Flo

RSS

© 2014   Created by FrontlineSMS Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service